Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
- A very special Konami episode
- Profit margins versus creative change
- Time is a cycle, my man
- Are we still the target demographic for video games?
- What are Konami’s new business priorities, exactly?
- When was the last time Castlevania was good?
- Why Metal Gear matters
- Dissecting the oft-reanimated corpse of Silent Hill
- The murdered promise of Silent Hills
- Game preservation issues and Konami’s deletion of P.T.
- Augmented reality gaming for some reason