Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Destiny 2: Why is it like that?
- Matt has recording troubles (and a phone call)
- An attempted intervention for a Destiny addict
- The need for variation within repetition
- The gauntlet is thrown at Eminem, hastily withdrawn, and thrown again
- Binary Domain vs. Gears of War
- Destiny 2 vs. Borderlands/Titanfall 2/The Division
- No, seriously, Skye, your continued patronage of Destiny hurts us, and we’ve gathered together to tell you about it
- Is Prey the best Bioshock (or System Shock?)
- Curse of Osiris: great (except for the bad parts)
- Consumable shaders: realistic, garbage, or realistic garbage?
- Destiny as roguelike
- In fact, Skye, this entire podcast is just a pretense to confront you about your problematic game choices
- The need for games to stop
- We only want what’s best for you
- Will Adam ever get to talk about Persona 5?
- (What’s best for you is to play better games)